I never thinks that, this need to be addressed!?
I have been trying to help people since 6–7 months now, to get in Open Source or Regarding Opportunities where I can refer people ( startups/orgs. i am working for or my friends are working ) or Guiding Peoples What to…
Project Description [Leet-code]: It is a project for the solutions of various…
Let’s glide through all the basic concepts in Python :
#single line comment """ multi-line
x = 8
y = "variable"
print(x) # to print a statement…
Object-oriented programming is a paradigm in programming that represents real-life objects or entities in code,
For starters, there are two basic but vital concepts you have to understand in OOP namely Classes and Objects.
A class is a blueprint that specifies the attributes and behavior of an Object. Let’s assume…
I, like many Front-End Developers, started…
✨👍 Important Lessons Learnt During Lockdown!🙏🙏
1) China won world war 3 without firing a single missile.
2) Europeans are not educated as they appear
3) Rich people are in fact are less immune than the poor
4) No priest, pandit, utadh or astrologer could save any
5) Health professional worth more than a football legend
6) Oil is worthless in the society without consumption
7) Animals most likely feel the same way in the zoo, as we do while being quarantined
8) Planet regenerates quickly without human interference
9) The majority of people can work from home easily
10) Everyone can survive without junk food
11) Living Hygienic life is not difficult
12) Even men can cook
13) Media is full of nonsense
14) Actors are just entertainers they are not heroes
15) Life is so fragile, handle with care
Have you wondered how the websites are made? What skills or tech-stacks are required for making a website? 🤔 🤔
If your answer is “YES”, then this is the write place for you.
I will try to keep the answer as simple as possible.
First of all we need to…